- Training Content
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Sign Up
|University of Hawaii||
Impact of Online Training Videos on the Implementation of Mand Training by Three Paraprofessionals in a School Setting.
1) What impact do OTVs combined with implementation self-checklists have on three paraprofessionals’ implementation of mand training for their students or, does the online training package change the way that students are taught to mand or request?
2) What impact does the paraprofessionals’ implementation of mand training have on students’ frequency of mands after the OTVs or, does the rate of student mand or requesting changed [as a result of the training] after paraprofessionals receive OTV training?
Completion Date: April 2011 (in press) Journal of Education and Training in Autism and Developmental Disabilities
|University of Texas-Pan American||
Instructional Effectiveness of Video Curriculum Content Delivery in an University Graduate Level Autism Class
Graduate students perceptions of the effectiveness of online video curriculum in comparison to traditional course content delivery.
Results indicated that 100% of graduate students reported they were able to apply the knowledge learned through online video curriculum to their daily professional lives and also 100% recommended the continued use of this method of content deliver over traditional textbook/lecture based content delivery.
Completion Date: October 2011
Presented: ABAI Autism Conference in Philadelphia, PA in January 2012
|Autism Behavior Consulting Group||
Increasing Participation in Parent Training
Research analyze whether or not task clarification, email prompts, and/or various rewards for completion will increase parent participation in an online training system?
Completion Date: March 2012
|University of Hawaii||
A Comparison of Video Based Training Components as Professional Development for Paraprofessionals Working with Children with Autism
Research will answer the following questions:
1) Will a multi-component training package that includes online training, self monitoring checklists, verbal feedback and coaching/modeling be effective in teaching
2) Which components of the training package are most effective in producing skill acquisition among paraprofessionals?
3) What effect does the mand training for paraprofessionals have on the students whom they support?
Projected Completion Date: December 2012
|Ball State University||
The Impact of Web-Based Behavioral Training on Parents
This research will answer the the following questions:
1) Does web-based training in the area of behavioral interventions result in increased knowledge of behavioral techniques in parents of children with autism?
2) Does web-based training in the area of behavioral interventions result in increased empowerment and involvement in educational planning of parents of children
3) Do parents involved in web-based training report satisfaction with their training experience?
Projected Completion Date: Spring 2013